I know what you’re thinking, how can this how to help me maybe find love? And honest, it may not work immediately. It’s all about loving yourself and living happily and healthily, and love will find you. There is someone out there for everyone; it’s just a matter of finding that special someone at the right time in your life.
1. Stop looking! Love always sees when people are not looking for it. If you’ve just ended a bad relationship, is saddled with you at work or you take some personal time for yourself or your family, you are a candidate for Second Love.
2. Take some “me” time. You find yourself, find your own happiness. It takes some of this time alone to focus on self-discovery and independence. If you are happy with yourself and your life, people will take notice. It’s like seeing, smiling, enthusiastic motivated person and think, “I want some of what you are experiencing.” Do the things you love to do, and buy a gift for yourself, and treat yourself to a great dinner, exercise, meditation, and do whatever it is that makes you happy. Not only will you then be happy, but you will find happiness.
3. Thinking that you look for in a partner. What are the characteristics that you want him to be physically, mentally and emotionally. What kind of personality do you think make a good match for you? What you want them? Before making a decision on what you are looking for in an ideal partner, you will become more aware of yourself, and where you’ve gone wrong in the past, and that will open new doors for your future.
4. Exit. Spend some time outside the home so this will be an opportunity to meet people. Go to dinner or for drinks with friends or coworkers. Go shopping, to a coffee shop, a park or even just walking. Any and all human interaction gives a greater chance to find that special someone, because they are out there somewhere, but certainly not in your home.
5. Be strong and bold. You are happy; people achieved self-motivation, who do not want to spend some time with you? If you find someone who meets your expectations in a partner, and who you think you might want to spend some time with, and take risks, and ask them out on a date. What is the harm in asking? If they say no, you can be proud of yourself for taking this bold step (clearly they are not the person for you), and if they say yes, then you have a date! And hey, it’s just history; it’s not the rest of your life so far.
6. There are other ways to find love as well; through online dating, speed dating, blind dates and double dates. If you trust your friends enough to allow them to prepare, and let them go. If you want to give online dating a shot, go for it. Be patient and take risks, you have nothing to lose but your heart.
7. Always remember to have a positive attitude and stay true to yourself. There is no one more important than you and nothing is more important than your own happiness. If you lead a happy life and a positive, rewarding and quality of living, and love will find you.
Related Post: How to Fall in Love a Second Time